TravelDesigns by Campbell is the leisure travel division of Campbell Travel Resources. With a focus on luxury, we provide full-service travel coordination booking all types of travel such as Hotel, Cruise, Tour, Air, and Car Rental. This position will be responsible to research and sell a variety of leisure travel to all incoming inquiries and existing clients. The Leisure Travel Designer will also be responsible for planning and hosting consumer events in partnership with preferred suppliers.
To perform the job, the right candidate needs to possess: excellent customer service and sales skills, decisive and successful problem-solving skills, domestic and international destination knowledge, and a passion for detail. Patience, flexibility, and a good sense of humor are also essential to the job.
Candidates must be self-motivated and must be able to work under pressure while having an orientation for quality sales. We will offer some on the job training but require a base knowledge of leisure travel sales and operational facilitation. We are looking for a Leisure Travel Designer, who is passionate about traveling, have an outgoing approach and a friendly personality. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advising them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance, and other travel services.
- Provide relevant information, brochures, and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc.) to travelers.
- Use travel itinerary management tool to prepare proposals and final itineraries for clients.
- Book travel services confirmed by clients and collect payment/fees.
- Deal with occurring travel cancellations or refunds.
- Attend supplier training and webinars to remain updated with tourism trends and network with suppliers.
- Enter data into our CRM system and maintain client files.
- Minimum 3 years travel experience with existing book of business preferred.
- Experience in ClientBase and Travefy preferred.
- GDS user (Sabre) a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients and suppliers effectively.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft: Outlook. Word and Excel
Microsoft Office Suite, Email
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
Official hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Open office environment – Leisure Travel Designer will be required to work at least 2-3 days per week from the office to attend to walk-ins and clients.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to walk.The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this position, please fill out this job application form below.