Manage travel & cover all your bases!
CampbellConnect open booking data capture service let’s you:
- View booking data outside the TMC environment
- Exercise duty of care policy enforcement
- Increase supplier leverage
- Store and access all itinerary details in one convenient place with Travel Command and Control Center (TC3)
- Integrate to the travel consultant desktop so every traveler can be cared for when the need arises
- 30% or more hotels booked outside the managed program
- Limited buying power to negotiate with suppliers.
- Open booking culture that will support a travel ecosystem of preferred partners.
- Employees looking at all travel content, including 3rd party travel sites.
- Simple point-to-point airline reservation with goals to capture 100% of travel spend.
- Hybrid approach with Supplier Direct Connect and GDS content
- Less than 30% hotel leakage.
- Direct bookings with hotel websites.
- Conference attendance.
- Usage of vendor promo codes to secure discounts.
- Annualized hotel expenses of more than $10 million.
- Company culture that mandate travel through one global TMC.
- Inflexible corporate structure doing business under status quo procurement of travel culture.
- High touch servicing requirements with over 75% of travel to international destinations and complex itineraries.